• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where's the best place to get n On/ Off switch replaced for a PRC-77?

cllctrtom

A while back I purchased a new/ refurbished PRC-77 in the box. A Sea Cadet unit asked if they could take it out on an outing just to see what it was like to have a radio man. In 20 years I/ We never broke an on/ off switch but give a radio to 10 to 17 year olds and guess what? Yup, broke off the switch. Now I need to find someone with a switch and that can replace it.

Any help would be appreciated.

papakb

I'm heading to Belgium tomorrow but if you can wait until next week I can pull one from a hulk and send it to you. PM me with a mailing address to send it to. If you need someone to replace it for you I can do that too but it won't be for a week or so.

Kurt Lesser
KG6KMJ

cllctrtom

I'm heading to Belgium tomorrow but if you can wait until next week I can pull one from a hulk and send it to you. PM me with a mailing address to send it to. If you need someone to replace it for you I can do that too but it won't be for a week or so.

Kurt Lesser
KG6KMJ
That would be GREAT! I would appreciate that very much.

Greater PA Military Preservation Assoc., (GPMPA)
PO Box 3202
Altoona, PA 16603

Please let me know when you arrive back in the states. I may take you up on the repair also.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

TG