• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which 1400 tires do you like and why

Which tire do you like most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
XZLs have little road noise, wear great, and have great traction. I have not seen any newer date codes on the goodyears, maybe I haven't looked enough.

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My most favorite are the Michelin XL's. I have owned lots of them but have never had them on one of my trucks. I think they look the best and resemble the tread of tractor tires.

GHall

I think the XL's look the best, just an interesting tread pattern to me.. The others are very close though, I like them all. The XL's seem to have a pretty soft compound, I'm not sure if the others are similar or not.

Scarecrow1

I believe you may have a 1600 if it is 4 inches higher. I like the good year because it came on the truck :) and I like the tread pattern as silly as it sounds

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks