• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which IP rebuilder to use?

pinbill

Hello-

I am in need of a rebuild for my IP. Looking at services on Ebay because they want too much 700-800 locally in Denver. There are three choices that I see so far

KR Services (wisconson) $400
DCP Prodcuts (memphis) $255
AZ Diesel Injection Services (arizona) $265

Does anyone have any info, experience, or preferences between each?

I greatly appreciate any help,

Thanks,

Bill

watkinssr

Hello-

I am in need of a rebuild for my IP. Looking at services on Ebay because they want too much 700-800 locally in Denver. There are three choices that I see so far

KR Services (wisconson) $400
DCP Prodcuts (memphis) $255
AZ Diesel Injection Services (arizona) $265

Does anyone have any info, experience, or preferences between each?

I greatly appreciate any help,

Thanks,

Bill
I just bought one from KR Services, 395, (125 of which is a refundable core). I had heard good things about them. I install it tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

hemichallenger

I have used Accurate diesel injection in Orlando Fl. for about 20 years and can say i have always
had everything work perfect and last. Nothing but good things from them.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As long as they are an authorized Stanadyne service center you should have no problems.

ElsBenz

Bill,

I wouyld go with KR Services. I just just got one from him and my truck has never run better.

I got the ebay link from here and realized he was only a few miles away from me. I went to his place and he is a super guy. Very knowledgeable and just plain nice. That counts for a lot in my book. He spent more than an hour with me showing me how the pump worked, discussing alternate fuels, and looking at the truck.

Ken