• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which One is the Correct Motor mount For the m1008

Ok the number i got from the 34p tm for a motor mount didnt match the actual application written so im curious BK 6021179 is the number that came up in the interchange on the napa using the number from the tm but the actual motor mount for a 6.2 is totally diffrent the part number BK 6021179 goes to a l6 and 350 v8 so which is correct the one on the right is bk 6021251 is listed for the 6.2 and the 7.4 the one on the left is the one that the number from the tm crossed to BK 6021179 it shows for a l6 and a 350 v8 is that correct

So which one is the right one ?

Attachments

Last edited:
motor mounts

the one that fits.
I ran across the same thing it the one for an 83, Remember the contract award date More or less it frozenen in time for the most....

Ok i guess i was askin for that West tech lol south dave thanks il look it up that way as for u westech i guess always one wise guy ha ha im really surprised doghead didnt chime in with this one

southdave

Ok the number i got from the 34p tm for a motor mount didnt match the actual application written so im curious BK 6021179 is the number that came up in the interchange on the napa using the number from the tm but the actual motor mount for a 6.2 is totally diffrent the part number BK 6021179 goes to a l6 and 350 v8 so which is correct the one on the right is bk 6021251 is listed for the 6.2 and the 7.4 the one on the left is the one that the number from the tm crossed to BK 6021179 it shows for a l6 and a 350 v8 is that correct

So which one is the right one ?
I just found the box from 1.5 years ago... I really need to clean up. but your are correct about 350 mounts I belive the pearches and mounts are same for 82 to 83. Mine was a PIA figuring that out with engine out of school bus ect.. took 3 days to get the motor in the truck..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks