• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which Slave Plug

Doubled

I picked up a 91 and a 92 M923A2's do they use the old style slave plug or the NATO?

I also picked up two 71 M818's how about them?

I tried the search but kept getting off on all types of great post an never found he answer. Lol

Hopefully I'm not :deadhorse: to death

Thanks!

indy4x4fab

Banned
The 923a2 will have the nato plug but the m818s could be ether, maimly because a lot of the 818 got refitted with the nato plug like mine. On the other hand there are still 818 that still have the old two pin set up that never got re fitted. So buy atleast one adaport and the newer nato style cord, two adaports is also better then just having one, in case you have to jump m35 to m35.

ARYankee

Wow!!!! :ditto: Welcome to Steel Soldiers from another fellow Arkansan. Me and a few of the other guys may have to venture up your way and check out what you got. Or you can always come down our way for Petit Jean or the air show.