• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which tent would you recommend?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to see a box 4x4x2 and folded in it is air inflated shelter that fits in the deuce bed. It could be full sized of the bed or 2/3 the size and 8 foot tall when inflated. Maybe some one who makes the moon bounce thing could make it???????

For just me I think if a Deuce cover could be made Bug tight when needed and had heat/air. Then good single wide mattress I'm good. For the boat I got a 3 gal. buckett and the plastic seat that pops in. I got a good seat and it is close to a home size then plastic or paper if you can burn.

Last edited:

twa@ezdn.net

I have a m101a1 kitted up for camping (and the other thing) Have a GP small
17'x17' sets up EZ and with my stove and liner snow is only a hassle. It pulls well with my 85 M1009 but probably will sell this trailer and find a M101a2 (for the brakes)

Beans Bandaides and Bullets ?

Attachments

ca1517

That is a neat setup. I like the GP smalls as well, but, in my opinion, the modular tents are the way to go. You can expand them if you need to, and they seem to set up so much easier.

Billy Bobbed

I have a m101a1 kitted up for camping (and the other thing) Have a GP small
17'x17' sets up EZ and with my stove and liner snow is only a hassle. It pulls well with my 85 M1009 but probably will sell this trailer and find a M101a2 (for the brakes)

Beans Bandaides and Bullets ?

Very nice set up.I need another man cave.

tuckered

Why not just use a 20 or 40 foot shipping container instead. My thinking is that even a gp small is to heavy to throw on your shoulder. The shipping container can be locked, protect you from zombies, bears, "po cats" and mother/monster-in-laws. What ever you use, your gonna need a truck to haul it. Least that way you can tow it in a hurry when to privy got too full, without having to pack.2cents