• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whip Antenna

1986Blazerk5

Does anybody know where to buy a 8 or 10 foot whip antenna in the southeast michigan area (or online) that would fit the antenna mounts that came with the vehicle. But if they dont fit the mount that is ok i can modifiy the mount. I am hooking it up to a new cobra cb. It has the four pin connector in the back for the antenna

Thanks for the help

topgun217

Got back from the Findlay show and was able to get one of two whips purchased there on today!!!!! Thanks 319 for directing me to the right table, I bought the last two he had and he gave me a sweet deal for the two. (almost too good to be true) Findlay is always a great show.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks