• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whiteman Airforce base in MO

hammick

Looking for a contact for inspection and/or loading at Whiteman. I called the GL rep and left him a message but I'm not hopeful to get a call back. Thanks.

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, GL has a site on Whiteman? That base used to be a major pain to get onto, but that was a couple of decades ago.

Sure GL doesn't have a yard off base in Nobnoster or something?

hammick

Wow, GL has a site on Whiteman? That base used to be a major pain to get onto, but that was a couple of decades ago.

Sure GL doesn't have a yard off base in Nobnoster or something?
Well it is probably off base since they provide no loading assist.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Gl has a little part by the DRMO on base. As long as you have the right papers/Id's you can get on, but it's tight as it is a B-2 and A-10 base.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks