• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whithall, OH - Govplanet - NEW Location 11/9/20

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
This is an update for any pickups from the Whitehall, OH yard for Govplanet near Columbus, OH. The current yard is located on the DLA Supply facility there. This will be changing effective 11/9/2020. The new yard is located off of the base. There will be a forklift on site to load items that need to be loaded. They will use the forklift to push dead trucks onto RGN trailers only. They will not push onto step deck trailers.

Broad and James Towing is the nearest and reasonable towing company in the area for any removal or loading assistance.

Removal days are generally Tues,Wed,Thursday 8 to 2 but schedules vary.

Govplanet Yard guy is Todd Beck 618-444-6829

I will update the new yard information with address and satellite views as I get them, hopefully before the end of this week.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Updated :

Moved to Ritchie Brothers auction, 200 Ritchie Brothers Drive, south Vienna, OH.

Gabe 757-609-1564

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks