• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who can refurb a MEP-805B?

SteveTheGreen

besides Green Mountain. I have three generators. All need to be refurbished. They run, but not 100% One is on a trailer. The other two will need to be trailered. I'm in Oklahoma and prefer not to drive to NH, but will if that's the best place to get the work done. The two generator repairs outfits in OK could not fix my generators. Even after 6 visits. Neither Bison nor Clifford could fix them. But they charged me for the repairs anyway.

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
besides Green Mountain. I have three generators. All need to be refurbished. They run, but not 100% One is on a trailer. The other two will need to be trailered. I'm in Oklahoma and prefer not to drive to NH, but will if that's the best place to get the work done. The two generator repairs outfits in OK could not fix my generators. Even after 6 visits. Neither Bison nor Clifford could fix them. But they charged me for the repairs anyway.
What do you want done, send me a phone , wimberley texas number or feel free to call me mac/mc 512 878-7985

SteveTheGreen

Oklahoma is pretty big, more info is needed, what is not 100%
I'm near Clayton in SE Oklahoma. I have three MEP 805B generators. One has a voltage issue. One the aux fuel pump is not working. The third one has a bad voltage regulator as well as other issues. We've had two outfits, Bison and Clifford try to fix them. Cost me a lot of money to figure out they didn't know my generators.

nextalcupfan

I'm near Clayton in SE Oklahoma. I have three MEP 805B generators. One has a voltage issue. One the aux fuel pump is not working. The third one has a bad voltage regulator as well as other issues. We've had two outfits, Bison and Clifford try to fix them. Cost me a lot of money to figure out they didn't know my generators.
Honestly I'm tempted to offer to look at it myself, but 2 problems.
1. I've only ever worked on a 803a
2. Clayton, OK is 6 hours 44 min from me

If they are the same I do have a spare aux pump for an 803a...

SteveTheGreen

Honestly I'm tempted to offer to look at it myself, but 2 problems.
1. I've only ever worked on a 803a
2. Clayton, OK is 6 hours 44 min from me

If they are the same I do have a spare aux pump for an 803a...
I'd pay for your trip and overnight stay nearby. It's beautiful up here! If it works out, I'd have you come up quarterly to check on things. Hoping you have had experience networking these as well. We have them networked with no problems as of right now.