• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who does a lot of shipping? 2 MVs from S. CA to UT

smashcrashy

I just got a Ferret shipped for $1 a mile using uship.com (I think your shipment would cost more than that, easily) . Just open up an account and get bids, if you are flexible on pickup and dropoff time your bids will be lower.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
x2 on using Uship.com

In my past experience, the first bids come in high, from bonafide shippers. Then as your ad ages you will start getting more reasonable quotes from mom and pop type haulers.

I have had good service from the mom and pop types, especially if they are good communicators. Not all of them are, and of course your mileage may vary.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks