• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who fixes Deuces near the Lehigh Valley Pa?

alfred10

I want one bad but am not sure who can fix and maintain it for me. How does Pa inspection work with an M35A2? What years would be classic plates and what years could I get by with the least inspection? I am affraid I will get one and not be able to fix it for under a ton of money...

DEATH DEUCE

What do you need done. These trucks are made to be very easy to work on. With the manual and this site you can do most of the work yourself. As for the title if you get a truck with a pa title just walk it through penn dot. Has to be 25 years or older for antique. If you want one get one and just take it from there!

Srjeeper

If you can't do repairs yourself, then it will be very expensive to own one.

Call around to different shops and ask their hourly rates. That will give you an idea of the costs you'll encounter.

Something smaller will probably be a better way to start out in this hobby/addiction.

2cents

paulfarber

Start collecting 3/4in drives and sockets when you see them on sale. TSC has a set for not to much money. You will run into a few that need 1+ inch.

gunboy1656

I just put antique plates on my truck, NO inspection. Limited use, but oh well.

Learning to fix these trucks not that hard, and out near you is a bunch of people who could answer questions if you need help.

rken302

about 8 months i got my first deuce i now own two and looking for the third. If you can read and have tools you can fix it yourself. The manual is so easy to understand. Trust me you can do it and the people here will help you too. :p