• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who From GA. is going to the LA. rally

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just as the title says, who from GA. is going to TIMs LA, SS Rally, the reason is I made NEED transportation BACK from the rally

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I was also wondering. I have up to 10 bows (2 deuce sets) that may need moved. One potentially to LA and the other to the Dallas, TX area if anyone from that area is coming to the rally.

I can't make the rally.:mad:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
CARNAC......we will be at Zouts with the dually and trailer....we will be going to Tim's rally too......anything you need forwarded to LA can be put on the trailer then.

I think Justin Wering will be at Tim's.....he will be heading back to Texas..I can't remember where his LZ is in Texas.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thanks WM. Let me see if I can get it up to Zouts in time. I should be able to. I unfortunately won't be able to make Zouts. I'll be on the road for more than a day or two or three or four or.......

I'll work it out with Zout.

Thanks!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Carnac, you can transfer any items to me and I'll make sure they make it to Zout's cookout.