• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

who got a good deal? this guy did! LED'S

$33.235 each actually. I don't think anyone was being negative, just responding to your post. If you want everyone to tell you that you did great, add that to your original post.
I paid under $40 per set, including shipping.
I agree that you paid well under what the lights were selling for last year.

treysoucie

$33.235 each actually. I don't think anyone was being negative, just responding to your post. If you want everyone to tell you that you did great, add that to your original post.
I paid under $40 per set, including shipping.
I agree that you paid well under what the lights were selling for last year.

lol a little pat on the back would be nice. but yes well under the 100 bucks works for me

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
""What's with all the negative waves Moriarity" treysoucie you did good, just over a year ago I paid a premo price for a reworked M105 just to get the new LED tail lights off it for my M818 before these cheaper ones came out. Anything under what others are still paying at the parts store or even Graingers is a good deal!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks