• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who got MY truck?

sak00

Congrats,
To the "person" that got my truck today. Cape Canavral Lot 1953. I hope it is as good as it looked. You have deeper pockets that me.
Congrats again.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Was that the one with the nice tires? Still dualled up, winch, hardtop, solid 383?

I gave up around $3K.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
All of those Cape trucks looked good in pics, but I suspect in person they are nowhere near as impressive.

Kind of glad I didn't win, it would be an 1100 mile round trip recovery mission for me.......

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haha, that was me bidding on 1955 with the new Stones on it. I gave up at $4500, sold for $4510. Don't know how high the other bidder would have went. All the Cape trucks went high. Sorry Clinto, I was determined but not that determined.

sak00

Well I guess noone here got "MY" truck. I'm still in morning and after getting a PM to find out it just came out of Depot, just makes me PUKE!! I'm just TOO cheap and just couldn't muster up that price! I guess I need to move into the 21st century.

wiggall

Re: RE: Who got MY truck?

nattieleather said:
GL got your truck...they bid it up to try to get you to bid it up.... Just wait it will be back in a month or so... :)
Several months ago Ft. Lewis, Wa. had several large blue trailers. I was watching them for a friend. the last that I saw of them they were over $1,000.00. I could not bid on the at that time as I had JUST WON A DEUCE THERE , and my card was higher than I like it to be. Well in the next bid it looked like THE SAME TRAILERS WERE BACK MISSING ONE! FTG2 Wiggles USS EDSON DD 946 1968-1973

wiggall

Re: RE: Who got MY truck?

nattieleather said:
GL got your truck...they bid it up to try to get you to bid it up.... Just wait it will be back in a month or so... :)
Several months ago Ft. Lewis, Wa. had several large blue trailers. I was watching them for a friend. the last that I saw of them they were over $1,000.00. I could not bid on the at that time as I had JUST WON A DEUCE THERE , and my card was higher than I like it to be. Well in the next bid it looked like THE SAME TRAILERS WERE BACK MISSING ONE! FTG2 Wiggles USS EDSON DD 946 1968-1973

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Who got MY truck?

Also congrats to whoever got MY truck, #1954, at the Cape. Mama cut me off too soon.