• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who Had the 5 ton rims in OH.?

drdstny

Banned
Derby, the background in your avatar doesn't look like SE MI to me, but strangely more like northern PA? :???:
OMG! Get the torches and pitchforks!

Dude, if we're going to be convicted by our avatars, I'm late for a very important date. And westfolk sure as hell ain't on Honshu. Oh, and wreckerman's avatar doesn't look like AL to me, but strangely more like the inside of an aircraft? :?

please.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think he is selling them for $17.00 each, installed. $2.50 xtra if you want them set-up for a Deuce. But I may be wrong.
I vaguely remember him saying that's what the price is for them, maybe less if you buy 6 or 7.

;-) Eh Gimp?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yeah, still got a pile. The guy in central Ohio was prolly DB. I can get mine up near Findley or Columbus easily.

skull bone

Im looking to put rims and 1600/20s on my 5 ton cheep (lol) were do you get the best $$$$ iv been looking all over the net ther not cheep help.... :roll:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks