• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who has my tires ?

rdixiemiller

I have been at his place. He had about 2500 tires at the one warehouse, and 5000 at another. He has tons of the 1600R20's, and 1100 20 NDT's. Humvee tires out the yazoo. He's a really nice young fellow. His Mom owns the business (minority owned) so they have a good contract with Uncle sam. they make seat cushions, and turret covers for LAV's and Bradley's. I am going to get an old deuce top up to him, he thinks he can make and sell them for around $200, maybe a little less.

jasonjc

I got a bunch of the 12.50X20 XLT Michelns and they fit on the stock rims just fine as long as you have about 3-4 the get the ring back on..
but once on they fit real good.
As for cheap tires I got a lot of 100 for GL a year or two ago for $53.00
and i got to pick them out myself out of a warhouse full I got all the 12.50X20 and 11.00X20 i could fit on the littel trail i had finsh it off with some hummer tires and 245x65's

Desert Rat

Robert,
The top will be on its way once I get back to IN I promise! I'm not expecting any BP surprises (man nitro is nasty stuff!!!!).

rdixiemiller

I'm in no hurry, don't sweat the small stuff. BP medecine is not great either, side effects are irritating to say the least.
However, they keep you on the right side of the grass........
Maybe not so bad after all.

Desert Rat

I agree. Anyway I haven't forgotten y'all. I'll be arriving there on Wednesday due to a fuel pump problem I'll be fixing on Monday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks