• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who, if anybody, is going to Aberdeen this year?

surplusyes

We just finished loading, will be there with some HMMWV parts, a USMC M416 trailer and usual military stuff surplus stuff. Happy that they sold most of the spaces this year, tried to get 2 more but my row was sold out., poor planning on my part. Happy the National is in York this year and then a month later up at Gilbert Redball show, always a good one too.

nickd

97BF28F1-0045-4DB3-9511-5CBCC2A74998.jpgEB239E6A-5EE8-433E-9F52-9F2FAE40B0BD.jpg33852BC9-E9B3-41F0-882C-898B3FFA2A6A.jpg2E364682-7913-4299-99DD-530887D1F8F4.jpgI will be there cruising around on my Mule with my grandson again this year. The kid loves that mule! At Gilbert last year we transported a canoe for one of the guys. Looking for a couple of parts for the 102 105 howitzer.

Last edited:

surplusyes

Our area was sold out when we tried to get a few more spaces next to us, something like 350 spaces sold in advance registration, seems like more activity on the social media pages. Looking for hmmwv seat cushions if anyone on this thread have some let me know your soaces

rickf

You say it is sold out every year and the last few years I have seen empty parking lot, I certainly hope this year is different. I am not spending the money for a motel this year for sure though.

AndyC

Steel Soldiers Supporter
what date is it this year?
Maryland, May 9 - 11, 2019: 46th Annual East Coast Military Vehicle Rally and Huge Militaria Flea Market at Aberdeen's Ripken Stadium, 870 Long Drive, Aberdeen MD 21001. Next to Exit 85 on I-95. Free admission, public is welcome. Historic military vehicles, parts, accessories, vintage radio, uniforms, militaria, packs, bags, tents, bayonets,knives, vintage collectibles, display ordnance, great for collectors, re-enactors. Acres of militaria swap meet items, come look, swap, show, sell, buy. Vender spaces $60 for all 3 days, share one with freinds 18x18 ft also sold. Wide paved aisles, handicap and pet friendly.

cruzinz28

i will be there Friday. Need to pick a few things up and finally "put some faces to names" of some great people that have helped me out over the past year building my truck. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Scrounger

Everything has been pressure washed and fueled. Only have to pick up the steaks, ribs, potato salad, and coleslaw. Everything else is loaded.

I’ll have 81MM ammo cans, a few NOS litters, goggles SWD with ballistic lenses, some large drain pans and some MOLLE pouches if anyone is looking.

The plan this year is a repeat of last for food. Steaks on Thursday and ribs Friday. And of course, there will be the potatoes and trimmings to go with the entrees. It will help with planning if you are planning to attend to RSVP.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately, a change in jobs forced me to pick and choose vacation days this year. With the National show in York this year, I gave that priority. Combining that with some other obligations has forced me to forego buying any spaces this year. I hope the weather holds out and the crowd is good. I should be walking around on Friday for a bit, but even that will be shorter than I'd like. Hopefully, I'll get to see some friends and get back into the swing of it next year...

F9FPanther

Does anyone know if anyone is bringing Military Aviation stuff this year? I've never been, but I saw in 2012 there was an F-86D Sabredog control panel & Ejection seat!

thanks!

rickf

Everything has been pressure washed and fueled. Only have to pick up the steaks, ribs, potato salad, and coleslaw. Everything else is loaded.

I’ll have 81MM ammo cans, a few NOS litters, goggles SWD with ballistic lenses, some large drain pans and some MOLLE pouches if anyone is looking.

The plan this year is a repeat of last for food. Steaks on Thursday and ribs Friday. And of course, there will be the potatoes and trimmings to go with the entrees. It will help with planning if you are planning to attend to RSVP.
Unfortunately I will not be able to make the Thursday setup this year due to medical appointments. I will be coming down Friday to pick up some parts but have not made plans to stay overnight, will see what is happening and play it by ear.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry I'm going to miss seeing you, Rick, I'll be there Thursday and you on Friday. I'll catch up with you at Graves on Labor Day weekend, hopefully I'll have a green vehicle with me this year!

PaFarmer

I am bringing down some Dodge WC 3/4 ton combat rims, $125 each, tires were dismounted, decent condition, but need cleaned up. I’ll be down on Friday.

art

Bringing down tomorrow
m101 trailer camo top new
Convoy light twin set nos 24v or 12v
Vrc Rt-246 radio push button, works

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This will be the first Aberdeen show that I will have missed in the last 20 years. Like Neil (and actually with Neil), I usually buy spaces, but I did not this year. I have an elderly mother who requires care and this is my weekend to care for her. I'll be there is spirit. I hope the weather holds for everyone and I hope there is a good turn out.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This will be the first Aberdeen show that I will have missed in the last 20 years. Like Neil (and actually with Neil), I usually buy spaces, but I did not this year. I have an elderly mother who requires care and this is my weekend to care for her. I'll be there is spirit. I hope the weather holds for everyone and I hope there is a good turn out.
Prayers UP for your Mom, and for your family's care for her.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks