• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who is the genny go to guy?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
My buddy and I just picked up two 3KW jennys yesterday.

He got one running today but the other has a fuel issue (no fuel from pump to injector).

It has the Onan engine in it.

He has downloaded the TM but it does not address that issue.

Could someone willing to assist PM me their contact info to pass on to him.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Haven't seen you on this forum in ages and was wondering the other day how you were doing.
Jerry
Me??????

You don't get out much do ya? :lol: I'm on just about every day. Very seldom on this thread since I only have one jenny and never use it because it sucks the bottom out of the fuel tank.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The onan/mep 002/003's gens use a IP that is similar to the multifuel IP in function. My civy onan had a stuck plunger just like the multis get.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure your fuel solenoid is working. Mine tends to stick in the closed position if it sets for very long. I've been planning to get a new one but you can take it off, clean and lube it up, and it will work again until it sets for a month or so.

storeman

Me??????

You don't get out much do ya? :lol: I'm on just about every day. Very seldom on this thread since I only have one jenny and never use it because it sucks the bottom out of the fuel tank.
Wreckerman,
I get out a bit to a few places but only on this tiny little sub-sub-sub- forum on SS. Was observing that I haven't seen you here in a while. Just trying to be "nice"
Jerry

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I agree, Speddmon is great with the gensets, he got Kipman's little 3kw genset going good!

Pete, next time you see Jim, tell him I said hello. I stopped down at his place YEARS ago and my truck was throwing belts left and right. He really took care of me. Great guy IMHO!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks