• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who is this??

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're right, he could have taken a better line out AND he is flying the flag on the wrong side.

jamesfrom180

Nope looks to be the corner of the bed to me.
2011's Best Pace Cars - MSN Autos

It was proposed that I compete in this event. I do not know who the truck belonged to but it appears they were competing. EDIT: deuce was not the pace car.
GATOR-O-RAMA 2011
:roll:

EDIT: I proposed using a deuce and caring the pit crew and a hot-tube with us. Figured would be a riot to change the oil and just pour it in the fuel tank.

Last edited:

boomer

It would have to be an MVPA member. They do wild things, like that. As for the flag, is in the ground, as they also know the correct side. (If it was on the truck, it would not be in the posistion it's in.)

jamesfrom180

[edited]

Found the name tagged to the truck as Charles C. Rotary. I did not find a team name, and now feel too much like a stalker. Way too much information out there.

Last edited:

OL AG '89

You're right, he could have taken a better line out AND he is flying the flag on the wrong side.
1. could of .... looks perfect to me, looking at the following vehicle and believing the duece is just about to "LET ER RIP" he is on a perfect line to outside blocks of the turn....

2. The Flag is definitely NOT ON THE TRUCK, it is flying perpendicular to the bed... unless he has a support FAN truck running outside of the shot, wouldn't seem possible for the flag to flight at a close right angle to the direction of the TRUCK....

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depending on the lateral wind speed it is entirely possible it is on the truck. Face it, the truck coming out of those turns isn't going to running that fast anyway and the wind could easily push it sideways.

From what Gimpy tells me if it were SouthDave he would be going backwards and running over the cars.

;-)

jamesfrom180

Edit: I looked at the photo and the rules; headlights and side markers are to be removed. Maybe it was a pre-race parade.

We really need to know who this was.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
really? your going to be that much of a prick? we're talking about a stupid flag....calm down.

THERE IS NOTHING STUPID ABOUT THAT FLAG, A lot of men DIED so you can say that, IF you THINK SO, then go to what ever country that has a STUPID flag and be right at home

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sure am GLAD that you guys will NEVER be called into court to testify as "EXPERT WITNESSES". My faith in the American Judicial System is revived.

I rest my case.

well EXCUSE ME for not zooming in as much as you to find out, your obviously more worried about the subject than i am. but really? your going to talk down to me because i had a different oppinion?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks