• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who made M35A2's in 1986?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weight on the customs sticker says 17,120#. The shelter must have still been in the back when they shipped it to be that heavy.

Blythewoodjoe

m16ty said:
Just for curiosity, What is the registration number. It should be the first group of numbers and letters on the dash plate and it should be written inside the doors.
4K 5385 if I understand your request. I will put the bumper numbers up sometime. I don't have them writen down in the house.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blythewoodjoe said:
4K 5385 if I understand your request. I will put the bumper numbers up sometime. I don't have them writen down in the house.
Yes, That is it. Your registration number matches your s/n for a truck built in 1967. There was descussion about a truck in another post where the s/n was for a late 60s model truck but the reg. number was for a newer truck. Since you first thought your truck was of 80s vintage I thought your's may be like the other truck in question. but your reg. number and your s/n says your truck is a 1967.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks