• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who needed the door mechanism for the Pax side?

rdixiemiller

All
My CRS (can't remember s***) is kicking in. I have a door mechanism for one of our members, and can't remember who I promised it to.
Can the person who needed it please drop me a PM?
Thanks!

First thing that goes is your memory. Then, something else goes. I can't remember what that second thing is, maybe it will come back to me later.

littlebob

It was Mcinfantry that needed it. I think I have a good one too and he's only about twenty minutes from where I live. I just made the time to take it off the door.

littlebob

rdixiemiller

OK, Thanks! I have been covered up the last 2 weeks and just realized that I hadn't pulled the mechanism out of the door. I brought it into the basement, just never took it apart.
Then, of course, i couldn't remember who i was supposed to send it too...........

Sorry McI!

poppop

Hey Robert, if it needs a home I could use it. I picked up a good door at a junk yard and the latch does not work. I just installed the doors I got from you on the wrecker and painted the 813 with the carc you let me have. I needed two more quarts to finish the truck so I ordered a gallon of subsytute from Rapco. I just took pictures and will post them this weekend. Thanks for the doors and paint!!!!!! I am taking the 813 to Toccoa, are you going?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Lloyd, I am going and taking my M35A2.

littlebob

I got Mine off for Mcinfantry and it looks to be in good shape, If somebody else needs rdixiemillers it probably safe to send it to them. My Cousin called today and said he picked me up another pass side door in Texas, so when I get it I should still have an extra

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks