• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

who needs m1009-08 lifting shackles

joeypushjr1

there are shackles front and rear on ebay right now the ebay numbers are [FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]130277749539....[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif] 280297226681 the one is about over in 2 hrs hurry
[/FONT]

msoumas

$91... holy crap...

Holy crap indeed. I'm missing one and I've trying to find a replacement for months... maybe the better way to do it would be to sell the three I have and buy aftermarkets all around, then treat myself to a 6-pack with the change. :)

Martin T.

Holy crap indeed. I'm missing one and I've trying to find a replacement for months... maybe the better way to do it would be to sell the three I have and buy aftermarkets all around, then treat myself to a 6-pack with the change. :)
That is a high price. +3 on the holy crap!

Stonepicker1

A lot more just showed up on Ebay, Type "CUCV" in the serarch area.

You will also see tow bar feet and pins.