• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

who needs tm and fms?

WOLFMAN1

I have come into my pocession a army footlocker of m1a1 tms, 50 cal pocket handbooks, 2 soviet fms, a couple of fort knox training manuals on armored training, and an armored mv description training manual. i am asking anyone in the tank collection if you want these books. only want little for them to pay for the gas of picking them up. i guess 5 bucks a book unless it is the little hand books than 2 bucks for them. I will list all of the books in the classified when i have more time. i thought i would throw it to the tankers first before the others since you would be the group interest in the manuals more. if interested pm me and i'll will find out how much it would be to ship what you want. most books are in good condition. like i said i am not asking much cause someone else could probably use these books better than me. thankyou for your service,
sincerely
army veteran charles dixon jr

jasonjc

Just a thought for the shipping of the TM, the post office has a lower rate just for books. It's called media mail. Works good for heavy TM's and the like. And one other thing about the PO pay the extar $0.50 and get a tracking number, it's like greese and the package will go faster it seems at least.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334795054.619946.jpgAbrams TMs are essentially FOUO. Unless they are depot level manuals, it's not all THAT big of a deal. It does say though, to prevent reconstruction of the manuals. If it were me, I'd just shred/burn them and be done with it. If I need any manuals for my tanks, I'll go to work and get them out of my TC curtain and open 'em up! Not too sure of why folks would need them ya know? To each his own though!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks