• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who rebuilds M35A2 Injector Pumps

Mark3395

Tried flushing the IP of one of my deuces and couldn't get it to work. Pen in the center of the head bounced up and down and liquid was in the sockets of the injector line holes.

I couldn't be lucky enough that it would be easy to repair s spring or other simple component to get it working.

Have it pulled out, and now need a good IP repairman. Anybody have recommendations? Just as well get a couple rebuilt.

Mark

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Mark, there are a couple other things that can go wrong. One is the "button" that is attached to the bottom of the piston can come off. Its a pain but if you pull the HH you will be able to see if that has happened.

Mark3395

Thanks guys.

I'll reopen the manual for the IP if I can find it Gimpyrobb. Might give a good clue. Got good help in Illinois that might be able to work with me.

Mark

lavarok

I would think any good diesel shop that works on injectors, pumps, and turbos could do the job. I know Accurate Diesel in Orlando can, not sure about a shop in your area. I posted a copy of their business card in another thread if you want to contact them.

jeepin

TM 9-2910-226-34 DIRECT SUPPORT AND GENERAL SUPPORT
MAINTENANCE MANUAL
(INCLUDING REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LISTS)
FOR
PUMP, FUEL, METERING AND DISTRIBUTING,
ASSEMBLY 2910-178-1185, 2910-759-5410,
2910-908-6320, 2910-968-6317

I think its on the site if not PM me and I can send you a copy. ( I also have the 34P if you need it)

What is the TM for the Injector Pump?

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 9-2910-226-34 DIRECT SUPPORT AND GENERAL SUPPORT
MAINTENANCE MANUAL
(INCLUDING REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LISTS)
FOR
PUMP, FUEL, METERING AND DISTRIBUTING,
ASSEMBLY 2910-178-1185, 2910-759-5410,
2910-908-6320, 2910-968-6317

I think its on the site if not PM me and I can send you a copy. ( I also have the 34P if you need it)
Tried to download this one on the IP but it errors everytime. Can you still send it? wheelspinner@hotmail.com

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just sent it to you via email.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe.

Maybe someone else on the site could try to open the TM on here and let you know if they have an issue too.

It worked for me(and I have it saved on my computer).

Diecorpse

You could look up D and D Equipment in Big Rapids MI. Talk to David. He worked on my truck and is reasonable. He has worked on many multi fuels before so he knows his stuff. I'm sure he will tell you exactly what your issue is and how to fix it or give you a good estimate over the phone. He always called me, told me the problem, how much it will cost and ask me if I want it done. He gets things done quick too. Very dependable and quality work. - Todd