• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who sells dropside bed dataplates?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know which vendor sells the three dropside data plates that go on the outside of the beds? (I know MVdataplates.com has them but I need them by July)

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll tell you what you already know. I looked for the yellow dropside dataplates for a long time. MVdataplates.com had them.

Heavysteven

Try this guy

Steven

We have the Data Plate in stock for $25.00

MasterCard or Visa ONLY

Steve Gorelick
ANTELOPE VALLEY EQUIPMENT & TRUCK PARTS
44532 Trevor Ave
Lancaster, Ca. 93534
(661) 945 6788 phone
(661) 942 6887 fax
avettruck@aol.com

flyusn99

I've read the threads on SS about people having problems with David at mvdataplates.com but my experience with him has been nothing short of outstanding.
I'm not trying to be a cheerleader, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I wanted to get the other side of the story out there as well. He's a one man operation, not a big company and he took over the business which was in disarray from the previous owner but has made headway in getting things in order. I like to support the little guy, but I also understand if there's trepidation based on the old posts about turn-around time. I would at least give him a call and see what he says. Just my 2 cents.

James

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have heard from Dave.
He is in the process of moving the 27 years he has accumulated while at current location to a new home elsewhere. He is also selling 200+ acres of hunting ground.
Busier than a one armed paper hanger.
His one man band needs time to get it all together. I have always had great results in my dealing with him in the past.

steelandcanvas

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
$15 at TNJ is a whole lot easier to swallow than $25 at Antelope. But then TNJ will also send you (2) brand new Gama Goat cab covers with your order and swear they never sent them.
Well I ordered them plus some other stuff from TNJ. Maybe they'll send include some Gamma Goat tops too!:doghead:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
TNJ is apparently sold out of these and MV Dataplates is not a viable business.

Any third choices?

Also, has anyone out there ever seen the AM General warranty sticker available reproduction?

IMAG0920.jpg

Finally, where do you buy the rivets that hold the dropside dataplates in place?