• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who sells front axle shafts??

SuperJoe

i was going to suggest randy ouverson at oemaxle.com but it seems his site is down. i dont know if he is still in business since i have no contact number for him.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve6x6x6

SuperJoe

tie6044 thanks for the link. i have been bummed for about a week now thinking i couldnt get the shafts anymore. i have been saving for a long time for the violator upgrade

emr

The axle shafts for an M 35 i have both sides with the joints like new condition, sadly dont want to ship, anyone around NJ that wants a set let me know

SuperJoe

steve sounds like you are my guy. i got a front that someone along the way decided to remove the front shafts for some reason or another. please pm me with a complete price shipped to business 85120 for both sides inner and outter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks