• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who to contact for new or NOS camo vinyl cab top?

CanonNinja

Well, looks like my beach trip ended with a small disaster... my canvas top got riped pretty good, almost in half width-wise. Need to find a new top soon, and don't know where to get one (saturn and tnj are out of stock)

Thanks guys

Sarge

What a coincidence! I just received a cab cover from GMA yesterday. It's the 3 color camo vinyl top with insulation. It fits the 800 series 5 tons and also the deuces. Never mind E-bay prices, this factory top (brand new) cost $171, that's all. I don't know how much the freight cost because GMA has not billed me yet.
It was delivered by DHS yesterday, I ordered it about a week and a half ago.
It looks very sturdy. Here's a tip, don't take it out of the box until you plan on installing it. You can't put the genie back into the bottle!
-Sarge

CanonNinja

haha, awesome... that's exactly what i was looking for... guess if im going to keep and work on the truck, might as well start going back to nice, new "original" parts

jatonka

Camo soft top cab covers and much more

You can get your new Vinyl soft top from Breton Industries in either plain green or camo. They are a 56 year old TOTALLY American owned and operated company who is the largest supplier to the US Military of vehicle covers and ballistic protective material. They are in Upstate New York and are interested in doing business with the private military vehicle clubs. They have the experience and ability to work with canvas also. www.bretonindustries.com You can tell them I sent you, it won't do any harm. John Tennis

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Camo soft top cab covers and much more

When you go to install it, remember to use a little "slick-um" on the plastic piping. Armor-All is good. Also, it installs much easier when warm.

You probably already know these things, but just sharing in the excitement of the new cab top.

They sure do look great when new.

emr

Sarge said:
What a coincidence! I just received a cab cover from GMA yesterday. It's the 3 color camo vinyl top with insulation. It fits the 800 series 5 tons and also the deuces. Never mind E-bay prices, this factory top (brand new) cost $171, that's all. I don't know how much the freight cost because GMA has not billed me yet.
It was delivered by DHS yesterday, I ordered it about a week and a half ago.
It looks very sturdy. Here's a tip, don't take it out of the box until you plan on installing it. You can't put the genie back into the bottle!
-Sarge
Thats for sure, I got a new cab cover like said above, but HAD to look at it even though i did not need it yet, So now it is habging in the garage! like it was sucked in by a vacumn...Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks