• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who won the Big Hattiesburg lots 4-?-09

jrou111

rofl

Trust me.....if those lots were within 200 miles of my house....they would ALL be sitting here! They went unbelievably cheeeeeeeeap! aua
$17000-$43000 is cheap? I know it comes to ~$1000 per truck, but I'd have a hard time coming up with that kind of cash. (says they man with $10,000 in MV's :p)

FreightTrain

Banned
ok,off topic but to continue the above......How messed up is this....I smoked for about 15 years and 2 weeks after I quit my Bronchitis starts acting up REAL bad(Chronic)........Go figure....As for the trucks.....I know where they are.....and who got them.......they are a newer member on here......Keep an eye out as they will be a posting on them soon enough.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks