• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whole House Install w/ ATS and Remote Start

Finally got to get back to generator work yesterday. Installed the fuse mod and MOV and tried to get power manually switching my transfer switch. No power coming out the leads. Talked to Klopp and ran me through some trouble shooting. Removed the top cover and inspected the contractor and all looked good. I gave it some friendly taps with my insulated tools and bam it clicked. Ran my whole house minus the 3rd AC and pool equipment at about 65% load. Next step is to install the auto start set up from Klopp and get it to transfer with the turn of a key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks