• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's going to Findley Ohio this weekend?

DKELONE

Kenny. He will not escape without your towbar parts, i've moved those around for years and am looking forward to todays last move. Also there is a set of hemmet bows--looking at the size of the bows you coud use the truck bed as a helipad. David

snock

Hey I think I saw you Gimpy, oilcan, and stretch around the Bucyrus area. I was heading west on 30 and you guys were coming off the ramp. Would have followed you guys in but I had to hit up that rest stop up ahead pretty badly.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see a for sale sign on the Ford GPA. Did anybody get contact info for it? :wink:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where's the choking emoticon!:oops: I am done. Thanks Stretch

Stretch's Wife

How is it that after Gimpy was at my house for the weekend my laptop home page is changed to Steelsoldiers? I enjoy going to these events with Stretch and meeting all you guys. Findlay is my hometown.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How is it that after Gimpy was at my house for the weekend my laptop home page is changed to Steelsoldiers? I enjoy going to these events with Stretch and meeting all you guys. Findlay is my hometown.

That's a lot better than what was left on Clinto's laptop! It sounds like the Dork has struck again!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Wait, what? Did I mess with Clinto's laptop? I thought that was you. What was it Clinto, that will remind me if it was I, or not.

232, Looking forward to seeing you at mid-ohio, you attending Haspin?

oilcan

That ole' gimp is a handfull. Changing homepages, setting brake levers, spraying gear oil...

Snock, I just figured you went around to get out of range of gimp's road-oiler!

DH, wasn't something amiss with your camera at the GA rally, too? :twisted: I should stop bringing that up before it gets posted!

What's with all the towbar talk? I didn't see any towbar stuff... :wink:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had to throw out the memory card and use a toothbrush and Clorox, to get that picture out of my eyes! :oops:

ida34

Where's the choking emoticon!:oops: I am done. Thanks Stretch
If you look real close you can probably see me in that picture. I am the one on the ground choking on the 85K price. Problem is the price is probably in line with what they go for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks