• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's insuring your 5 ton tractors?

Jersey4x4

I second Gulfway. I have my M816 insured and they allow me to tow and it does not have mileage restriction or garage restriction even though I keep it inside anyway. It is less the 250 per year for classic truck insurance commercial policy but my registration was the killer at 590 per year for regular tags since QQ tags you are not allowed to do anything but go to and from a show and they are cracking down on it pretty bad here.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gulfway for me too. I had the M35A2 with State Farm but they wouldn't insure the M818. So I moved the M35A2 to Gulfway after I bought M818 insurance.

tbci

We use Commercial Specialties out of Ruston, LA. They have been great! They've been able to get me cards after hours in emergencies and are very familiar with MV's. I can buy a truck halfway across the country and call them when i get there to pick it up. I send them the VIN and they email me an insurance card within the hour.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks