• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's M52??

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm trying to find some pictures I saw here some time ago of a Vietnam era M52 with yellow headlights. Can't find the pics, it was freshly restored.

Just got my M52A2 home yesterday. Bed is coming off soon. Needs E-brake shoes, front boots, probably an inner front seal - driver side, clutch adjusted, a new rear brake adjuster & an exhaust gasket, other than that, it's a sweet truck - really like it. Love the power steering. LDS-465A1 has no blow-by :D . Came with almost 100 gallons of fuel in the tanks, 2 new correct batteries as well.

I'm probably going to paint it into Vietnam era, as delivered. I believe it was built as an A2 - 1968.

Attachments

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do a google on a book called "the hard ride". It's about vietnam gun trucks. There are a lot of 52's in it. And a few with the amber lights.

vtdeucedriver

Hey Kevin, that would be me!!!! Let me know what you need for info and I will help you out. I would love to see another tractor in 8th GP markings.

Oh by the way, I have not painted the yellow nose on it yet like my other trucks!
You can e mail me at
vtdeucedriver@yahoo.com

Attachments

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Jeff, these are the pictures I was looking for. Really like your truck(s). I'm looking for some yellow headlights for it too. I'd like to chat with you about your truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks