• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's The Lucky Guy? (CUCV II Adult Tease)

niferous

Saw this actually a few weeks ago on the way to work and haven't had time to post it. Figured everyone here would like to see it. It's in Brookshire TX at the Flying J. I pass it everyday on the way to work and just spied this.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

niferous

He should have said he was coming through. I've got a travel trailer here is Brookshire he could have stayed in. Keep it plugged in behind the house. I think I spied him sleeping in the cab.

Stonepicker1

Saw this actually a few weeks ago on the way to work and haven't had time to post it. Figured everyone here would like to see it. It's in Brookshire TX at the Flying J. I pass it everyday on the way to work and just spied this.
Lol...yes that was me and my son. We pulled into the flying J around 2:00am, filled up with fuel, jump started a lady that had a dead batttery, and took a nap. Got up around 8:00am, went inside, got some food and got back on the road.

You should of knocked on the window and said Hi!.

niferous

Lol...yes that was me and my son. We pulled into the flying J around 2:00am, filled up with fuel, jump started a lady that had a dead batttery, and took a nap. Got up around 8:00am, went inside, got some food and got back on the road.

I thought about it and it would of only robbed you of about an hour of sleep!

We need to devise some kind of system where members can put in there location and find members that are willing to help other members out. Something where you can maybe put in zip code. For instance if you were sleeping in a truck in Brookshire, TX you could google "Brookshire, TX zip code", get 77423, type that into the list and get me!

I imagine a whole lot of people pass through my town as it's right on I-10 and about forty miles west of Houston. Always a spot to stop and sleep and get a shower.

K9Vic

Yeah when I saw the towing CUCV II I knew it was a SS member from Florida from the build tread, just did not recall the user name.

Trucks look great and interesting pulling a larger trucks with a smaller truck, but the CUCV II seems to be handling it well.

Stonepicker1

I thought about it and it would of only robbed you of about an hour of sleep!

We need to devise some kind of system where members can put in there location and find members that are willing to help other members out. Something where you can maybe put in zip code. For instance if you were sleeping in a truck in Brookshire, TX you could google "Brookshire, TX zip code", get 77423, type that into the list and get me!

I imagine a whole lot of people pass through my town as it's right on I-10 and about forty miles west of Houston. Always a spot to stop and sleep and get a shower.
Yes, a data base of some kind would be nice.
I had a lot of SS members PM me with their location or cell numbers if I needed help between FL and CA. Steel Soldiers are a great bunch of guys/girls. Thanks again.