• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whose Toy Did I See Today?

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was westbound on I20 about 12:00 noon enroute from my latest hospital appointment in Augusta. At mile marker 184, I saw a civvy tractor with a lowboy hauling a well-used M35 on the eastbound side. Looked like it might be being delivered to a new owner somewhere. Was it for anyone here?

Wrench Wench

Last Friday, June 11, around midday, at the Kroger gas station on south Indiana-40 in Terre Haute, I saw a civvie flagbed, I think a Ford F350, with an M105 on the back, towing a second M105 with a third M105 in the second M105.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
'Tis the season. I guess! The roadside scenery just keeps getting better. In addition to the deuce, I spotted 3 HMMVWs and an MRAP in convoy. Looked like they might be headed for Ft. Gordon. :)

PorscheTech911

I passed a ton of MV's on my way up to Peoria, IL a few weeks ago. Several FMTV's and a couple of the the Freightliner OTR Tractors hauling gen sets and other misc stuff. 'Tis the season indeed!