• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

why CUCV is better than a Deuce (just fun)

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I re-read this thread and had the idea that this thread may be more about those of us with, ahem, wee little garages, than about our favorite MV!! Not to suggest what real men do or don't have.......

To quote a TV program from the sixties: "Space: The final frontier...."

Rick

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Both are great trucks. When I go on vaca in an MV it's usually a deuce towing my Oh-8 as an escape pod.

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No " 3 -axle-hassle" with DMV, DOT, and other law enforcement. Current tags cost me $19 for the CUCV.
I dunno about the size -of -the- garage thing.... if you bang the back end of the garage and half is still hanging out, will the missus say that is a good thing ?

Disciple

I can fit it into a parking garage downtown. Makes one h£ll of a racket coming out of the tunnel with the mufflers hacked off.

Disciple

I can fit it into a parking ramp downtown. Makes one h£ll of a racket coming out of the tunnel with the mufflers hacked off.

Flyingvan911

Without the troop seats half of the deuce will fit in a normal garage. If you like 4-wheeling a CUCV can get on more trails than a deuce. I still love my deuce and wouldn't trade it for a CUCV.

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No " 3 -axle-hassle" with DMV, DOT, and other law enforcement. Current tags cost me $19 for the CUCV.
I dunno about the size -of -the- garage thing.... if you bang the back end of the garage and half is still hanging out, will the missus say that is a good thing ?
The three axles is one of the reasons it is so COOL!:driver:

ctmustang

I own a few of each and don't really have a favorite. The cucvs if ever needed towing want cost hundreds of dollars and I can get the 1009's through the Taco Bell drive thru late at nite
:beer:

xenocath

searching.............
my m1008 fits my wallet most days and i can change a tire by myself and won't throw out my back getting the flat into the bedrofl

Cleptomaniac

I park my Deuce in the drive. Its not like the military had covered parking:razz:
Mine dose 62 all day seams most cucvs will barely do that!
Military pull offs are cheap!
Went on all the trails that the cucvs did today (some may be bigger now):)
I go threw Chick-fil-A drive threw almost every morning
I love my Deuce!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks