• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why did you buy your deuce

rebel5909

i got mine a year ago and it kinda happened over night lol i was playing on the internet and saw it! i feel in love! the next day i checked it out, gave 2400 for it and drove it home its been the best truck ive ever had. when i got it home every one asked why did you get that and what in the world are you going to do with it i had no clue what to say so the first thing that come out was its the biggest convertable truck sittin on 20" wheels i could find lol! i have drove the truck everyday cents then and its made me alot of money hauling stuff and pulling people out thats stuck ive driven it so much i have wore out a new set of 9.00 and now have 43in im about to put on it ive had alot of diffrent kinds of vehicles and by far this one is my favorite i plan to get a winch for it soon and maybe buy a second one or maybe even a road tractor i have a m105 and a m200 i pull around with it every now and then i plan to put a deuce bed on my m200 trailer so i can haul twice as much i will never get rid of her she has been to good to me and has payed for herself many many times

Stan Leschert

I used to have to occasionally drive a Canadian MLVW which is a cheap and dumbed down M-35. I got hooked. Why a Deuce? ... Why not. Tanks are only viable if you have an unlimited budget. (I still want one any ways) Good luck!