• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why didn't I buy?

M35A2

I test drove this truck a few years ago. I agreed a price with the owner for £5,250, he wanted £5,300. He was only prepared to knock off £50, even though the guy owned a big steel fabrication yard and was obviously loaded. He even had two WW2 Macks, one was only half re-built and that cost him £20,000 up to then.

But when I called to confirm, he denied that we made the deal for that amount and tried to get the full asking price. So as a matter of principle I didn't buy it. Looking back, i should have swallowed my pride and got it anyway. It was in great condition, 465-1C engine with brand new turbo and Turboguard fitted, front winch etc.

Oh well. :(

Attachments

Trango

Wow. Although that sounds like a pretty penny (pence?) to me, I guess you can't underestimate the premium for Transatlantic shipment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks