• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why do IP heads go bad?

FL_Frank

May want to spring for the extra cost and go with Viton o-rings with today's formulations, unless anyone knows of a better material now.

JDToumanian

Add some tcw-3 two cycle smokeless ashless oil to the fuel mix about half ounce per gallon and it will solve any lube problems.
That's what I do too. I add one quart of 2-stroke oil per 50 gallon fill-up. Even pump diesel these days is hard on mechanically injected diesels..... Modern common-rail injection systems are not as sensitive to the fact that lubricity is just not there anymore. Two-stroke oil is cheap insurance.

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks