• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why does all the cool stuff auction in Hawaii!

dburt

If you can deal with a little corrosion, then I know where there are lots of WWII trucks and planes, tanks and jeeps just waiting for your touch. Oh, you do have to drag them out of about 6,000 feet of saltwater. My dad was a navy guy during WWII, and after the war they took barge loads of used and brand new surplus military trucks, tanks, jeeps, planes, etc out of SoCal out to sea, and pushed everything over the side. Then back to port, where the barge would be loaded at night for them to make another 5 hour run out to sea, dump the load, and back to port to repeat the whole process over again. So sad!!

Hammer

Wow, almost thought I was going to win that one!
Still went for a great price. Sure wish I could get one like that over here! That would be purely amazing!!!

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I liked how the GL guy was nice enough to stand on the cowl for an engine pic, because you're really can't get good enough pics by standing on the tire or anywhere else....:roll:

Hammer

I don't know, if you stand on the tire, you might have a hard time seeing the engine!
Those buggers are BIG.
Just wish I could get them for those prices here. I would have a couple M900 series vehicles sitting outside instead of my deuces!