• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why shouldnt the 900 series be put into Reverse in Low?

Status
Not open for further replies.

350TacoZilla

I am also a newbie but I can see why you cant use reverse in the truck in low after driving it for all of 10 mins, reverse is so low in truck and multiplies the torque of engine through the torque converter that in reverse low you literally spread the transfer case apart. I think it probably has to do with the gear design also, they are made to run forwards mainly and strength and wear are given priority going forwards since trucks will spend 90% going forwards and 10% in reverse.

also yeah you should try to search before starting new thread but we have all done it, no need to be a jerk about it ever single time it happens. Probably spend less time actually explaining the answer then telling them off, but for some I guess the chance to lord over others is to easy to ignore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks