• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why will my sending unit not shut off?

Heavysteven

I have no idea either. I know strange things happen, but ****. I wonder if it will do it again. I do not start or drive this truck very often because I cannot afford to get it legal.
Just curios, but i had no problem getting a tag and insurance. Tag was only $45 insurnace is $30 a month. I found the cost was not great for these two items. I did have to call and get a vin inspection but it was free and the officer came out to my house.

Lonesome715

Only $3.00? That does sound like a good deal.

I was able to tag and insure my 67 deuce with no problem. This Air Force truck is an 87 so I need a title which means a SF97. I cannot afford any of that right now. I am hoping to sell the 67 and use some of that money to get the Air Force truck titled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks