• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wierd turn signal/running lamp question

galeo7171

All lights on the 1009 work, except for my driver's side marker lamp and running lamp...Well the lamps sort of work. When I turn my left blinker on, the turn signal faintly lights up. The running lamp doesn't work at all. Also the left marker lamp doesn't work at all. Any reason why the turn signal turns on but is very faint? I just put new bulbs in and nothing changed. Also, my left turn signal indicator on the dash stays lit when the headlight switch is pulled, but flashes when I turn the left blinker on.....

crusty

Try checking the ground path. You probably have some corrosion interfering with the return path of these lights. Try a jumper wire for a temporary check.

dependable

I concur with Crusty, definatkly a ground problem. Check that ground wires off each side of front light harness are connected and clean. they are the black ones that connect to the body.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks