• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wikipedia

Sam27

I don't know how many of you guys are wikipedia users, but there is no listing for CUCV. This just isn't right. Who's up for creating the entry?

gt1009

I love wiki! There is no cucv specific page, but it is mentioned under the k5 blazer page. However, it deserves it's own page. The only problem is that I can never figure out how to use the citations and such, and so I don't know how to make a page. If you know how, then go ahead and do it! :grd:

Sam27

Re: RE: Wikipedia

gt1009 said:
I love wiki! There is no cucv specific page, but it is mentioned under the k5 blazer page. However, it deserves it's own page. The only problem is that I can never figure out how to use the citations and such, and so I don't know how to make a page. If you know how, then go ahead and do it! :grd:
My problem is that I don't know the actual information. I haven't made a page before either, but I'd be willing to learn.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Wikipedia

I'd love to see a page on the M715 series as well, but I don't have time, nor the research qualities most authors have. I'd just copy from the article on the M715 posted in MV magazine a few issues back. And that was hardly fair to the series.