• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wil it matter if return is going through dip tube into bottom of tank

69zfarmer

I just got my 003A running.The original fuel tank was missing.I had to get a generaic fuel tank.The 2 inlets both have dip tubes that go down in the tank.Will it cause any problem if the return fuel while unit is running has to push out bottom of dip tube instead of just spilling into the top of the tank with no resistance?

Triple Jim

I don't think the resistance of the tube will matter. It might matter if the incoming warm fuel gets sucked up and back to the injector pump immediately, but the two tubes would have to be pretty close together to get much of that happening.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks