• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will a "C" turbo work on an LDS 465 1A engine?

Coal Cracker

Well my dilemma is , I guess like everyone who is looking for a deuce now, the winch whistlers privately are going for some outrageously stupid prices, and there are some that are just, well parts trucks. If I run into a very good D truck I'd like the versatility of adding a C turbo to it, if I need that extra cycological satisfaction.

Just trying to weigh my options, there's no doubt I'll be in a Deuce soon, just trying like anybody else to get the best of all worlds, even if I have to put the pieces together

jesusgatos

I switched from a C to a D recently. There is more power, but you have to turn the fuel up to match the turbo change.

C turbo was set to 1100 deg. max. When the D was installed, pyro read 1000 max, little cranking on the fuel had it back to 1100. It is quieter, and some more power than before.
Thanks. That's exactly what I want to know. C turbo up for grabs. I'll take a D turbo in trade, but it's gotta be in A1-super-premium-condition.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks