• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

will a turbo 400 mate up to my np208

jason lott

If I'm not mistaken my m1008 originally was equipt. with a th 400. I bought this truck with a 700r4 in it that just failed. I found a th400 that works well. It also comes with a 350 gasser, which I've been wanting to do as well. My question is will the th400 mate up to the np208 without adaptar? The motor and trans are out of a 1 ton chevy van.(1989 I think) My truck is a 1986 m1008. Any info will help me decide if I should leave it alone or buy it.

1stDeuce

If the TH400 is out of a van, it's for a 2wd, and will NOT mate up to any kind of T-case. If it's not, it still won't mate to a 208 that was bolted to a 700R4. So you're out of luck both ways! :)

PM you with another option...
C

deuceman08

if your looking to adapt anything ive used the company advanced adapters and their products are great with not problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks