• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

will be picking up my deuce tommorow!

dangeroustyz

Its better to ask forgiveness than permission. My wife was mad when i pulled up with the whisler turbo screaming. She's use to it now. Still dont rYde in it tho.:???:

PETE BALLARD

A wise man who was married once said - " It's easier to get forgivness than permission" you can tell your wife when she doen't know where you are it's a safe bet you are in the garage. Maybe she will enjoy changing oil or giving it a lube? You never know! LOL

svd dragunov

brought her home last night. drove 117 miles to bring her back. surprisingly smooth ride, i was very glad all the electronics worked as it was dark when i got home. 1968 ldt 465 runs like a dream ill post pics later when i get a chance to take some.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay guys, mean moderator posting.

In this thread we have guns as avatars, zombies mentioned and sex jokes. Keep it on track or this thread will be gone.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wanting to keep the trhead on track.

Good looking truck. Looking forward to pics and updates.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks