• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

will deuce run on oil mixed with nitro?

foothill4play

ok, so I have a friend who runs a nostalgia Top Fuel Dragster... they go through 14 qts of oil a pass... so thats about 56 qts a weekend run... fresh new high quality oil...problem being they feed so much nitro into the dragster that nitro gets into the oil...will this run in a deuce or is the nitro contaminating it?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I would say run it. I'm sure its not the same "nitro" but I dumped a gallon of R/C car "nitro" in my tank that was mixed with WMO, ATF and diesel.

crazyplowboy

I would say go for it. Try adding a little bit to a tank of diesel every fill up. Each time increasing the amount of oil. If the truck seems like it does not like the mix it will tell you. Just go easy at first. I think it should be fine.

Blood_of_Tyrants

I have used regular gasoline to "thin" the motor oil 50/50. The truck ran fine. It ran so good that I have wondered why multifuel engines were never made for standard size trucks.