• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

will not start will kick with starting fluid

winstonn

ran great park it for a week , will crank fine ,hit with starting fliud it will kick ??? it is a fuel issue but do not no where to start ? fuel shut off is warm , is there a reset for that . I heard they go bad , any bypass to test it ? help !!! joe 856-457-0230

helomech

I took the fuel solenoid off my truck. Kept given me trouble. Will put a new one on one day. Is the plunger all the way out on the solenoid while you are cranking? If so it is the solenoid. It should go in when you hit the start switch.

R Racing

Is your emergency shut off value pulled. ? If someone pulled it you have to go under the hood and push the arm forward to rest it or the truck won't start.

helomech

Is your emergency shut off value pulled. ? If someone pulled it you have to go under the hood and push the arm forward to rest it or the truck won't start.
On my truck I can use the emergency cable to stop the truck, then push the cable back in and it will start. That is how I am using my truck for now, till I get a new solenoid.

R Racing

Your truck could have some bad fuel lines and suckling air and or lost prime. It's a common problem with the Cummins engine if that's what you have.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks